- Do I Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer If I’m Innocent?
- Do I Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer If I Shoot Someone Who Breaks into My House?
- How Does a DUI Affect Your Teaching License in Ohio?
- How Long Does Alcohol Stay On Your Breath?
- How to Prepare for a Consultation with a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- What Does it Mean to Be an Accessory Before or After a Crime?
- What Happens If You Get an Out of State Warrant for Arrest?
- What is a Misdemeanor?
- What is a Plea Bargain?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What is Early Termination of Probation and How Can I Qualify?
- What is Probable Cause?
- What to Expect If You’re Arrested for Drug Possession
Cincinnati, OH Courts
- Hamilton County of Ohio Courthouse Clerk of Courts – 1000 Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Municipal Criminal and Traffic Division – 1000 Sycamore St #112, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Hamilton County-Court Annex – 800 Broadway St # 100, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- U.S. Courts of Appeals – 100 E 5th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Cincinnati, OH Libraries
- Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library – 800 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Langsam Library – 2911 Woodside Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45221
- Avondale Branch Library – 3566 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45229
- Clifton Branch Library – 3400 Brookline Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45220
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.