Why Choose Us?
We are on your side. You need a partner to stand up for you – and Suhre & Associates, LLC will do just that.
Our Cincinnati Attorneys are dependable and caring
We want to put you at ease and help you feel comfortable about every part of the process. We know the penalties for a DUI – losing your driving privileges, paying fines or spending time in jail – are frightening. We want to work with you to create a defense to minimize damages, keep your record clean and protect your future.
Need Professional Help With Your Cincinnati DUI? Then contact Suhre & Associates, LLC for your FREE DUI Consultation using the contact form or call our 24 Hour Emergency Numbers at 513-333-0014 for Cincinnati.
Our DUI Strategy
We use technology
Suhre & Associates, LLC uses thorough investigation techniques, the latest technology and effective courtroom presentation to create an aggressive DUI defense for you.
Our OVI lawyers are award-winning
Cincy Magazine named principal of the firm, Joe Suhre, Leading Lawyer in the field of DUI Defense for the last nine years in a row. Cincinnati Magazine named him a Rising Star Super Lawyer the last six years.
Our DUI attorneys are experienced and qualified
What to Consider When Selecting a DUI Attorney
- It’s important to retain an attorney you are comfortable with and confident in.
- Don’t be afraid to speak with several attorneys before deciding which one you will hire.
- Each lawyer will have their own style and area of experience.
- Experience is a very important factor to consider when hiring an attorney to defend your DUI case. An attorney with experience fighting cases will be more likely to develop effective defenses and locate weak points in the prosecutor’s case. Don’t be afraid to ask the lawyer how many motions to suppress and trials they do a month or year. That will be one of the best gauges as to the experience level of a DUI attorney.
- It’s important to retain an attorney who is familiar not only with the law, but also with the differing views and policies of the various courts and even the judges within those courts. Get more information.
Cincinnati, OH Law Office Location and Hours
Clients can find our law office at 600 Vine St Suite 1004, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Our DUI attorneys are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call. Contact our office to see how we can help.
Suhre & Associates, LLC
600 Vine St Suite 1004
Cincinnati, OH 45202
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our Google reviews here.