Attorney Rob Healey from Suhre & Associates, LLC is one of the top criminal lawyers in the state of Ohio. Rob has defended DUI, OVI, and other criminal defense cases in almost every court in Southwestern Ohio since he started in 2008. He practices law in state and federal courts in Ohio. He is also licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Rob’s extensive experience includes:
- Traffic violations
- Driver’s license problems
- Dealing with collateral consequences with out-of-state drivers
- Blood, breath and urine testing
- Datamaster, Intoxilyzer 5000, and Intoxilyzer 8000 suppression
- Challenging Drug Recognition Expert / DRE testimony
- Drug cases
- Bank robbery
- Felony Assault on a police officer
- Felonious assault
- Intervention in lieu of conviction
- Federal unauthorized distribution of medication
Rob has testified as an expert witness in the area of Ohio OVI law for a Dayton Police Officer at a union arbitration hearing. Rob has been asked to speak at several continuing education seminars involving OVI defense. His training includes courses in OVI field sobriety testing, which is the same training police officers obtain, and an advanced course in the detection of drugged driving.
Rob’s extensive career and tremendous results have garnered a lot of recognition from different legal organizations. He is rated by Super Lawyers and has been rated 10 Superb by Avvo, which is their highest possible rating category. Additionally, Rob is included in The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers and has been named a Top 3 DWI Lawyer in Dayton by Three Best Rated.